Storytelling for Analytical Leaders
Analytical, data-driven leaders build and provide stability to strong organizations. Their expertise in insurance, finance, accounting, technology, engineering and other disciplines powers revenue and profitability.
"Left-brained" leaders will often describe themselves as "boring," saying they give people "too much information" and lose the interest of their audiences. These leaders can be even more effective when their presentation of data is accompanied by clear, simple messages and compelling stories.
John Millen is a leadership coach to CEOs and other leaders throughout the world's leading organizations.
Normally, John is hired by organizations for leadership keynotes and training on storytelling, messages and personal development. Based on requests from his Sunday Coffee Leader Newsletter readers, John will be offering a program for individuals on February 17 - 18 in Columbus, OH.
The cost of the workshop is $1,595 per person. To provide a personalized experience we are limiting attendance to not more than 12 participants per session.
The purpose of this two-day course is to help analytical leaders develop more effective communications skills to engage and build trust with the audiences most important to their success.
Objective: The purpose of this workshop is to help analytical leaders develop more effective communications skills to engage and build trust with the audiences most important to their success.
Learning Outcomes: Participants will learn how to:
· Begin and maintain engagement with audiences.
· Build trust with audiences by engaging their hearts and minds.
· Develop a personal leadership brand and presence.
· Tell stories; unearth and collect their signature stories.
· Communicate consistent messages through actions, body language and words.
· Maintain audience engagement with varied tempos of contrasting energy and stimulus.
· Prepare for questions and adapt to unexpected situations.
------- ADMISSION NOW CLOSED -------
If you are interested in a attending this course on another day, or having us bring this course to your location, please contact us.